Losing data can be one of the most annoying things on Earth. You may not want to delete it intentionally but when you delete the important items, it can lead to major issues. In that case, you should have a backup plan to apply when you delete certain documents or files.
In fact, I have deleted important files on my Mobile a lot of times by mistake. I needed those deleted files urgently. So, I found out the most effective and easiest Data Recovery Tool to help me out. EaseUS Data Recovery Tool is a savior for me.
Yes, you will find other tools and software to help you out. But, after using EaseUS, I feel no other tool will be able to meet your expectations like this one does.
Despite many important features of this tool, you may not be able to recover all the lost data. It depends on the time period of losing the data on your device.
So, better contact UAE Technicians for one of the best Data Recovery Service in Dubai. Even if you are not confident enough to recover lost files, their well trained professional can help you restore the deleted files with ease.
Does the tool Really Work?
This is a question that is mostly asked by the first time users. The fact is that when you delete something from your PC or Mobile, it gets stored in some deeper parts of your phone’s internal memory.
So, this tool scans every part of the internal memory to get access to the lost or deleted data. Once it finds out the data, you get back your deleted items. It takes less than a jiffy to complete the work.
Now, that you know this tool works, let’s see how this tool work to recover your lost data.
Here’s How EaseUS Data Recovery Tool Works:
- First of all, you need to install the software on your PC. you may visit the official website of EaseUS and download the version that suits you best.
- After downloading, choose the storage location or disk partition to find out the deleted files.
- Click Scan.
- You can also opt for a deep scan if you wish.
- This may take some time. So, let the scanning complete. You will get a list of deleted files. You can choose the files that you want to recover.
- Finally, hit on Recover.
That’s it! Now you can save those files to some other location on your PC. it is better not to store them in the same place to avoid overwriting and confusion.
Recover Data from Micro SD Card:
Haven’t you ever deleted important files from your SD card accidentally? Yes, it has happened to all of us at some point or the other.
But, now there is a way out to recover the lost files from your SD card too. The EaseUS tool can help you.
Here’s how to restore files from SD Card:
- Launch the software on your PC.
- Connect the SD card via a card reader with your PC.
- Now, find the location you want to recover files from.
- Choose Scan.
- Let the scanning complete. After the scanning is done, choose the files you want to restore.
- Click Recover.
It is better to save the files someplace else on your PC. This avoids overwriting.
The best part about this tool is that it functions very easily and quickly. You may not need a technology expert to help you out with this tool. You can recover your lost files all by yourself.
Hopefully, this article answers all your question related to data restore or data recovery. If you still find your problem unsolved, tell us below in comment section or reach us out via Contact us form.